Yēhdīh’Yāh

Hi everyone,
My name is Samuel aka Yēhdīh’Yāh. I’m the founder of Exit Ministry. I am interested in apologetics.

6 Likes

Hey Samuel! Welcome to Connect! I’ve just changed the category into “welcome to connect” so that everybody would be able to welcome you.
Tell us more about your ministry… How did you find out about Connect?

6 Likes

Welcome to connect @Yehdih_Yah. Glad to have you with us. I saw your facebook posts. I saw that youngster who had cancer dancing. It was a blessing. What does your ministry do? I hope you find friends here and participate frequently. God-bless you and your journey.

5 Likes

Hello Keldon Scott. Greetings in the name of His highness, King Jesus!

I am glad to join you all.

I live in Haïti, I am a born again Christian. I recently graduated from seminary, I am still pursuing the adventure of learning about our Lord Jesus. I started the Exit Ministry as a Bible Study Club a few years after my water baptism, then I felt driven by a greater power to make it national and even international. I long to be an Christian apologist especially we don’t have people who stand for that in Haïti, and I’m into pursuing a master degree on that particular field. As for now, I am working on certification for my ministry to have free access to go ministering in prisons, motels, streets and hospitals etc.

6 Likes

Hi Samuel, and welcome to Connect! I’m also interested in your answer to Sara’s question on how you found out about Connect. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

5 Likes

Hello! @Yehdih_Yah I am glade to know about you… Even I am longing to be an apologist still there is no one to give an answer for faith among my people… But Right now I am in seminary undergraduate but even me I am looking my master field in apologetic…

4 Likes

Hello @Brian_Weeks, I’m a super fan of Ravi Zacharias. I was surfing through the net to know more about him and I happened to show interest in everything that links to RZIM. So, I downloaded the Apps to stay connected.
I’m actually using the App.

5 Likes

Hello @saraisaac,
I started the Exit Ministry as a Bible Study Club a few years after my water baptism, then I felt driven by a greater power to make it national and even international. I long to be an Christian apologist especially we don’t have people who stand for that in Haïti, and I’m into pursuing a master degree on that particular field. As for now, I am working on certification for my ministry to have free access to go ministering in prisons, motels, streets and hospitals etc.

4 Likes

That just sounds wonderful! I hope God open doors for your ministery.
Looking forward to your contibutions dear @Yehdih_Yah

3 Likes

Wow, God bless you as you carry Him with you every where you go!
Thank you for you heart :pray:t2::heart: Keep us posted on your journey.

4 Likes