Yeremia

Hi Everyone,

My name is Yeremia and I am from Indonesia

I hope I can learn from all of you

8 Likes

Hi @yeremiaardi, welcome :slightly_smiling_face: We are glad you deciede to introduce yourself to us. We hope to learn from you as well. How did you come to know about RZIM connect? Anything you feel comfortable sharing with how the Lord Jesus has worked in your life would be a blessing to us. There are plenty of topics to browse through and when you feel comfortable join in the conversations.
Take care :heart:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @yeremiaardi. Thanks for coming alongside us. What category that you have viewed interests you the most? Would love to help you in any way we can. God-bless you and your journey.

5 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Yeremia. :slight_smile: We are excited for you to join us, and I look forward to learning more from your questions and answers. Hope you jump into the conversations!!

3 Likes

Hi @sig, thank for your warm welcome. My encounter with RZIM was back in 2016, when Ravi came to Jakarta and speak at a conference there. I was there and I was so blessed by his teaching. After that I decided to take the basic course.

It good to know you

4 Likes

Hi @Keldon_Scott, thank you for your warm welcome. Yes, I agree that this forum has a lot of interesting discussions. Right now, I am enyoing reading the Bible Question section. Hopefully I can contribute later

4 Likes

Hi @Brittany_Bowman1, Thanks for your warm welcome, it is nice to know you

5 Likes

Hi Yeremia! @yeremiaardi
Welcome to Connect :blush:

So glad you’ve joined us- enjoy checking out the forums and topics being discussed. Very similar to the Core Module- friendly, helpful conversations.

Hope to see you out there!

2 Likes