Young Sohn

Hello Everyone, I am Young Sohn from Korea. I recently completed the core module, and I am glad that I did. It really helped me return to the foundation, our Lord Christ, and I really appreciate what the RZIM team has done. I look forward to interacting with you all. To Him be all the glory.

4 Likes

Welcome @ysohn0228, it’s wonderful to have you here! Congratulations on completing the course :slightly_smiling_face: Enjoy browsing through the topics and please feel free to share your insight :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @ysohn0228. So glad you are connecting with us and that you have enjoyed the core module. Weren’t the fundamental tenets of the course awesome. Now, you get to share your knowledge and information with those who have not had the benefit. To that and we thank you for joining. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hey, brother! Glad you’re here and hope you draw from and add to the community’s knowledge and wisdom.

Are you thinking of taking any other modules?

Kevin

3 Likes

Dear friends, thank you for the warm welcome. And yes, John, I am taking ‘Why Suffering’, which turned out to be much heavier than I originally anticipated. I mean I knew it was going to be difficult, but the more I reflect on it, the weight just seem to grow exponentially. And praise the Lord for providing the means to deliver us from it.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s a big one. We could make a career on that one issue alone. I think about it often.

Hope you find sufficient answers in the course to help refine your view and provide answers to seekers.

Hope you have a good rest of the week!

Kevin

1 Like