Zachary Mass

(Zachary Mass) #1

Hi everyone,I am from southwest Iowa but currently attend Iowa State University in Ames, IA. I was led to join connect from hearing about it on Just Thinking. I initially heard about RZIM when a high school coach and fellow believer encouraged me to look up Ravi Zacharias. I’ve been hooked ever since. I joined RZIM Connect in part to be able to ask questions and build community to go to for answers. I am a small group leader on my campus, and it can be hard to find answers to my peers’ questions at times. I hope to contribute by sharing what I know and seeking God’s word together.

9 Likes
(Sieglinde) #2

Hi @ZacharyMass welcome! How wonderful that your coach and fellow believer led you to RZIM :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will find this forum has plenty of helpful information to take back to your small group, and invite them to join as well.
God bless :heart:

3 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #3

Welcome to Connect, Zachary! :slightly_smiling_face: It is wonderful to hear of your hunger for Christ and desire to know Him more deeply. Praise the Lord for your coach’s faithfulness in mentoring you. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and questions more. Perhaps some of your Bible study cohort would be interested in joining, too!

Iowa State is a great school! What do you study?

1 Like
(Heidi Mitchell) #4

Hi Zachary! @ZacharyMass

So glad you’ve found us!
It’s pretty neat that you are leading a small group on campus.
I’m sure you will find lots of helpful topics and discussions in here that may help in answering some of your peers’ questions.
Try the search button, and type something specific you may be wondering about…

Looking forward to hearing your insight in the forums, as well!

Be blessed :relaxed:

1 Like