Zerish

Hello!

Florida!

I am always looking to learn/discuss God related questions.

How do I hope to contribute, I don’t know yet. (Yet-to-be-determined)

5 Likes

Hello Zerish and welcome to Connect :slightly_smiling_face:. How did you come to hear about Connect? Have you been a follower of RZIM for a while?

Blessings

3 Likes

@zharoon Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Thank you, Brian! Honestly I can’t recall, but I think it’s when I created an account here…It’s been almost 10 months. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Zerish, welcome my friend to the forum.
May you find all the answers to your challenging Q&A as you share. How are things in our current covid climate in your part of the world? Be blessed and encouraged
Mike

2 Likes

Florida? Welcome! I’m from Georgia - we’re next door neighbors! Look forward to hearing from you, neighbor!

1 Like

Welcome @zharoon. I am glad you are here. Let the Holy Spirit guide you on your path of contribution.

God Bless You.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @zharoon. How’s Florida this time of year? I’m guessing substantially better than Michigan where I live. It’s good to have you joining us. God-bless you and your journey.

Thank you, @Keldon_Scott! Florida is great, I am thankful to be living in the sunny state.

1 Like

Alright Zerish @zharoon you are still much welcome to RZIM Connect. I am happy to meet you.

1 Like