We welcome everyone to purchase and view premium content in RZIM Connect!
If you would also like to participate in RZIM Connect, we require all members to follow our Terms of Service.
Ephesians 4:15-16 reads:
Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ, from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love.
In light of this, we request that all new posts feature a genuine question and that all replies are on-topic, truthful, and loving. We seek to answer not only the question but the questioner.
Our Community Standards are intended to protect and grow an incredibly friendly, respectful, and valuable community.
The following are prohibited and cause for removal:
- Disrespectful/inconsiderate tone towards other people or points of view
- Self-promotion of your own blog, website, book, events, or products
- Plagiarized, defamatory, illegal, abusive, or offensive content
- Sharing other people’s personal information or private posts, or personal contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.)
- Directly or indirectly requesting financial support or assistance
- Content not appropriate for a global, family-friendly audience
- Political discussions and commentary
- Requesting or providing specific medical/healthcare-related advice
- Please do not create an account if you are under 16 years of age.
- By participating in RZIM Connect you grant RZIM and all of its subsidiaries and affiliate entities an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use any materials or posts you create or make available on RZIM Connect.
- Any violations of our Community Standards may, at RZIM’s sole discretion, result in removal from any RZIM programs or events, whether conducted online or in person.
We expect all members to agree with and abide by the RZIM Statement of Faith.
I look forward to meeting you and growing in Christ together!
Innovation and Ministry Partner Specialist, Zacharias Institute
The RZIM Statement of Faith
We believe in God the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth; And in Jesus Christ his only Son our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead and buried; the third day he rose from the dead; he ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from there he shall come to judge the quick and the dead.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church*, the communion of the saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.
We believe the Old and New Testaments to be the infallible Word of God; inerrant as originally given, verbally inspired by God, the complete and sufficient revelation of His will for salvation and conduct.
We believe in the Great Commission; to proclaim the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to the uttermost parts of the earth. Amen.
*The term “catholic church” refers to the universal church (from the Greek katholikos, which usually means “general” or “universal”). This paragraph and the preceding one are the Apostles’ Creed, an ancient Christian statement of orthodox faith, which can be traced back to approximately 140 AD. The universal church consists of all who have placed their faith in Christ.